Home phone service you can rely on, at a price you can afford.
Wave offers faster internet service, with speeds to 110 Mbps*, and we’ve got great home phone service too. Wave offers home phone service that gives you the same quality and reliability as you would expect from your old traditional phone company, but without the charges and fees you’d get with that old service.
With Wave Phone service, you’ll always get:
- A clear and reliable phone line, that’s much higher in quality than over-the-internet phone service
- A dedicated phone line that is not tied to your internet or cable service so your phone calls are never affected by your other usage
- Bundled savings when you package your Wave Phone service with internet or cable
Learn more about Home Phone service from Wave!
Choose the home phone package that meets your needs:
$29.95/month Ready to Order?
Includes unlimited local and domestic long-distance calling to all 50 states, Guam, Puerto Rico, and U.S. Virgin Islands, as well as international calling to Canada and all of our popular calling features, for one low monthly rate.
- Add Voicemail for $5.00/month
- Add additional phone lines for $24.95/month
$24.95/month Ready to Order?
Includes unlimited local calling to area codes in your region:
Sacramento area codes: 209, 408, 415, 510, 530, 650, 707, 831, 916, 925
San Francisco area codes: 408, 415, 510, 628, 650, 707, 831, 925
Oregon area codes: 458, 503, 541, 971
Washington area codes: 206, 253, 360, 425, 509
- Domestic long distance within the United States and Canada is only $0.05/minute
- Add Voicemail and/or Calling Features for $5.00/month each
- Add additional phone lines for $19.95/month
Add Wave’s Enhanced Voicemail to any Wave Phone service package for only $5/month, allowing callers to leave you personal messages. With our Enhanced Voicemail, you can check your voice messages, set preferences, and manage features online via the Wave Phone Portal.
The following calling features are included free with the Unlimited Phone Plan, and can be added to the Regional Phone Plan for only $5/month.
- Call Waiting
- Caller ID and Call Waiting Caller ID
- Three Way Calling
- Caller ID Block
- Return Call
- Call Forwarding
- Select Call Forward
- Anonymous Call Rejection
- Block unwanted calls with Nomorobo
- Repeat Call
- Speed Dial
- Call Block
- Priority Call
- Selective Call Acceptance
- and more!
Need more than one phone line in your home? Add up to three additional lines for only $19.95/month per line with the Regional Phone Plan, or $24.95/month per line with the Unlimited Phone Plan.
Wave Broadband offers a comprehensive protection plan for all your Wave residential cable, internet and home phone services.
This protection covers you for all in-home service calls related to wiring, equipment and customer education.
Enjoy peace of mind for all your Wave services for only $3.99/month*. This service is included FREE for all Wave Triple-Play customers.
The Wave Cloud Phone app allows Wave Home Phone customers to make and receive calls with their home phone number on a smart phone or tablet.
Never miss a call. Calls made to a home phone number will ring simultaneously on connected devices.
- WiFi calling: Make/receive calls with your home number anywhere you have a WiFi connection.
- Shared family number: One number can reach everyone in the household, whether at home or away. Calls can easily be transferred to other connected devices.
- Coverage: Calls can be made over WiFi using data, or over your cellular network using your existing plan. Poor cell reception at home? Choose WiFi. On the move? Choose your cell network.
How does it work?
Wave Phone service is a broadband home phone service that works with the existing telephone wiring and the fiber-optic network already in your neighborhood. You can keep using your regular home phone handsets. If you want to make a call, simply pick up the receiver and dial.
Wave Phone service uses digitally delivered packet cable technology to deliver carrier-grade IP telephony over a private network. That ensures a higher quality of service with consistent and significantly better audio because we don’t suffer performance issues that might result from dropped packets. For you, that means crystal-clear sound, and no annoying echoes or sound delays.
It’s easy to switch!
Switching to Wave Phone service is easy. In most cases, you can keep your existing phone number. All that’s needed to get you started is to have a Wave installation professional come out and install your telephony modem.
* Speeds vary by service area. Call for availability and launch updates on our fastest speeds. Offer expires 8/31/16. Promotional rates and terms may vary by service area; call or order online to view offers specific for your area. Click here for more details. Mulitmedia Modem, or MTA (multimedia terminal adapter), required; rental fee applies when combined with internet service. $60 professional installation charge applies. Installation includes up to 2 TVs (additional outlets and special wiring is extra), internet installation of 1 device (or up to 3 devices with Home Networking Services, with existing outlets), and/or phone installation of 4 existing pre-wired outlets. Additional installation and equipment rental fees may apply. Special wiring is extra. Franchise fees and taxes apply. Other fees may apply. Not available in all areas. Call for complete details. Other restrictions may apply. Prices subject to change.
Mulitmedia Modem, or MTA (multimedia terminal adapter), required; rental fee applies when combined with internet service. $60 professional installation charge applies. Installation includes up to 2 TVs (additional outlets and special wiring is extra), internet installation of 1 device (or up to 3 devices with Home Networking Services, with existing outlets), and/or phone installation of 4 existing pre-wired outlets. Additional installation and equipment rental fees may apply. Special wiring is extra. Franchise fees and taxes apply. Other fees may apply. Not available in all areas. Call for complete details. Other restrictions may apply. Prices subject to change.