The “Restoring Internet Freedom Order” and Wave Broadband.
Recent FCC orders (sometimes referred to as the “Restoring Internet Freedom Order” or the “net neutrality” rules) mandate that Broadband service providers disclose information about any practices that involve blocking, throttling, and affiliated or paid prioritization. We want you to know where Wave stands on this important issue.
- Wave agrees that consumers should have unfettered access to
content on the internet.
- Wave does not block or throttle consumer access to lawful internet content.
- Wave doesn’t resell consumers’ data to third parties.
- Wave doesn’t engage in unlawful or anticompetitive discrimination against websites, streaming video services, and voice applications that may compete with traditional services we offer and we don’t offer pay-for-priority services.
- Wave INVESTS in our network to give our customers the internet speed, capacity and services they want most.